Monday, May 09, 2005

self-hatey

adj. Self-loathy; self-dislikey; self-despisey.

Real citation: "I blushed and ducked back in with the larger bra. Much better. There was more self-flirting and understanding that yes, I am quite sexy and hot, thank you. I mean, sometimes I do impress myself, I'm not always self-hatey. I really liked the way I looked in this black lace number, so I grabbed one in red appliqued cotton, too. And many pairs of tiny pants, because one can never have too many and also, sale!"
("Mount Breasticle," Jan. 29, 2005, Fizzy Hipster, http://www.fizzyhipster.com/archives/001550.php)

Made-up citation: "I don't know why my family thinks I'm troubled and self-hatey. I'm the luckiest guy in the world, and I'm always ready to share my Drano and vodka smoothies, even with the kids!"

No comments: