Tuesday, June 14, 2005

booty-call-ish

adj. Vaguely or undeniably resembling a conjugalicious bit of telecommunications.

Related terms: booty-call-like, booty-call-esque, booty-call-related.

Real citation: "He's so sweet. He's attentive. He always wants to see me, no matter what time it is. He talks and talks on the phone. He's a communicator! The night I got back from Arizona, I came home, got dressed and went out again, but still he wanted to meet up with me after I was done. Yes, that may sound booty call-ish, but I've known him for a little over a year, and he's never tried anything."
(Desiree, May 31, 2005, Dog Ladies World, http://desireesjackedupworld.blogspot.com/2005/05/bleh.html)

Made-up citation: “As my mom always says, ‘Do not confuse booty-call-ish with bootylicious. Now that that’s settled, where’s my crack pipe?’”

No comments: