Friday, February 03, 2006

mashed-potato-brainitude

noun. Like shit-for-brains, but tastier--and better for you too.

Related terms: fuzzy-brainitude, right-brainitude.

Real citation: "Do you ever remember being mashed potato brained? Has there been any long-lasting effects on your mental well-being from slipping into mashed-potato-brainitude so often? Explain for the people at home, Jim."
("The Red Sox, Sail Boats, Blues Music, Beer, Driving, Girls Wearing Coconut-Scented Sunblock, etc.," Nov. 26, 2004, http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeo6f10/allthatisgood/id21.html)

Made-up citation: "When I finally get diagnosed with a fatal case of mashed-potato-brainitude, I will blame the computer, which seems to follow me everywhere. I may also blame my family, my gender, and Zeus, my favorite God."

No comments: