Wednesday, December 27, 2006

defuckified

adj. Something defuckified has been unfuckified, unfucked, and defucked--in other words, fixed.

Related terms: deballified, degoopified, desmellified, destinkified.

Real citation: "So I go to setup Trillian on my work PC since home might go away again in the rolling blackouts. Now my first thought was just to unzip my copy from home directly on top of the existing copy but then I thought.. no... thats kind of a shotgun approach.. lets do it smarter. Much tinkering later I think I have it defuckified now. This thing seems to have settings all over the place. Whee. Hehe."
(techie, April 18, 2006, http://users.livejournal.com/techie_/2006/04/18/)

Made-up citation: "How many years of therapy will it take till my psyche is defuckified?"

No comments: