Thursday, May 31, 2007

Short-Shorts Von Buttcheeken

noun. A short-shorted person--short-shorted to the point of bottomless.

Real citation: “Now, it's certainly possible that Short-Shorts Von Buttcheeken was making statement about subverting the assumptions of the patriarchal gaze. I would not give it long odds, but it's possible. But whether she's doing that or she just thought the shorts looked hot, she's going to come across people like myself, and I'm not disgusted with the female form, I hate the 'slut' appellation and fight it on all fronts, and I don't particularly care whether this kid walks past my boyfriend in a thong or a wedding gown or what, but I do think that the butt is best enjoyed privately.”
(Sars, May 26, 2007, Tomato Nation, http://tomatonation.com/?p=1492#comments)

Made-up citation: "In the old days, the NBA consisted of nothing but Short-Shorts Von Buttcheekens."

No comments: