Monday, December 03, 2007

smushification

noun. A potentially painful process that, despite its health hazards, does tend to conserve space.

Real citation: “Today, after lunch at the Mexican joint next to the karate school, Patrick and I got into a wreck in his car. For once, I was glad he never took me up on the motorcycle/sidecar idea I'm constantly proposing. That's really the only drawback to the sidecar, instant smushification in case of an accident.”
(Cody Powell, Sept. 2, 2004, http://www.codypowell.com/goulash/archives/000334.html)

Made-up citation: "I'm scared of heights, women, men, smushification, intimacy, spiders, feral cats, and miffed polar bears."

1 comment:

Paula said...

My hubby used that word back in 1987 when we were packing a suitcase. Nice to see it's finally caught on. :)