Monday, November 10, 2008

braindeaditude

noun. A condition of the thinkbone, indicating a lack of synapses and clues.

Real citation: "Felsby, how would they know she had no detectable brainwaves? Must have run an EEG, wouldn't you think? Now, what is this proper test for braindeaditude that you assert was not carried out? Wouldn't that have been an EEG?"
(May 23, 2008, Boing Boing, http://www.boingboing.net/2008/05/23/woam-comes-back-to-l.html)

Made-up citation: "I'm thinking of restricting my carnivorous ways to animals that exhibit stunning braindeaditude, like chickens. I feel bad for pigs and their dog-like brains. Of course, this is transparent twaddle meant to justify my continued eating of chickens. Is meat-eating based on intelligence really the way to go? I guess I'd have to support the eating of dumb people too, and I do. In fact, I'll be the first to volunteer, as long as you promise to panini me."

No comments: