Monday, November 17, 2008

hoo-hoo-ectomy

noun. A delicate procedure with an indelicate name.

Related term: hoo-hah-ectomy.

Real citation: "Well, it's Monday, and I don't feel like taking any tests today, but as I was scrolling by the previous post titles the Designer hoo hoo title caught my eye and I had to tell you that I was flipping chanels and Dr. 90210 was on and he was performing a hoo-hoo-ectomy or otomy...whatever!!!!and they showed the part he cut off. It was totally disgusting laying there on the surgical table. Just had to share!!! ICK!!!"
(Aug. 27, 2007, Cranky Fitness, http://www.crankyfitness.com/2007/08/whats-that-thing-in-my-brain.html)

Made-up citation: "If your surgeon frequently uses words like 'hoo-hoo-ectomy' and 'exorcism,' then you have got an awesome surgeon. Your doctor rocks. Can I be your nurse?"

No comments: