Tuesday, February 10, 2009

parental eunuch

noun. A parental unit that (evidently) became parental through petri dishes, witchcraft, or old-fashioned legos.

Real citation: "She's not fat, and she's not skinny--she's right inbetween and perfect, I'll let you have that much. But in return, you give me her mind. It's in there, let me reassure you--you have to take my word for it, because that's your payment to me. You have to believe that right now she's pondering what the fuck's going on in her life, just like you do. She wants to know why guys treat her like dirt, or whether that guy's married, or how much more bullshit she can take from the job, the school, the parental eunuchs. She's just like you--but UNLIKE you she's beating herself over the head because of it."
(Sept. 21, 2005, http://users.frii.com/bmozart/noise/girlmoza.txt)

Made-up citation: "In my culture, we respect our parental eunuchs by splitting the take on our meth labs with them. I wouldn't even be in this meth lab if not for my parents, so it just seems right."

No comments: