Wednesday, August 19, 2009

prosti-pouting

adj. A facial expression rarely observed on the late Mother Theresa.

Real citation: "Can't say that I'm disappointed in the prosti-pouting plastic divas demise. The thought of a doll dressed in fishnets, boas, heavy makeup and miniskirts marketed to 4-8 year old girls is at the least disturbing, and even more so, is watching companies advocating this sexuality on young children. Wasn't it enough with the busty wasp waisted Barbie?"
(Dec. 4, 2008, Elysian Field Originals, http://elysianfieldoriginals.blogspot.com/2008/12/prosti-pouting-plastic-divasis-this-end.html)

Made-up citation: "I think I'd be more successful if I practiced prosti-pouting more... How does that look? No, I didn't poo myself."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, a lot of prosti pouting going on in Hollywood too. Thanks for adding it to your blog. Great reading!