Thursday, August 12, 2010

ninja-judo-whajitsu

noun. Another name for the awesome-fu I used on your daddy, your mama, and your polar bear.

Real citation: "I knew he was a bastard, but even so, I couldn't quite believe that Arlo pulled a gun on his son. Speaking of which, I really loved TO's reading of 'Don't call me that' immediately afterward - the cold, disbelieving understatement in his voice was perfect. (On an entirely different note, 'You didn't happen to bring your rocket launcher, didya?' had me laughing so hard I startled the pets. Heh.) And what the hell was that ninja-judo-whajitsu move Raylan did to kill Bo's minion, grab his gun and then kick and catch the gun out of Bo's hand? Whoa."
(June 8, 2010, whiteotter, Television Without Pity, http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=3191374&view=findpost&p=12989072)

Made-up citation: "Don't bring ninja-judo-whajitsu to a ninja-judo-nuke-o fight. Rookie mistake."

No comments: